One of the easiest ways to buy affordable auto insurance in Ohio is to buy minimum coverage insurance. Ohio car insurance rates are low since Ohio0 requires very little insurance coverage. We never recommend you purchase basic auto insurance, it can leave you unprotected in case of an accident, but if it is all you can afford, we can help you.
If you need cheap auto insurance in Ohio, here are the min state requirements:
- Bodily injury liability coverage per accident: $50,000
- Bodily injury liability coverage per person: $25,000
- Property damage liability per accident: $25,000
Cheap Auto Insurance Ohio
Getting affordable auto insurance in Ohio has never been easier. After entering some basic information on our website, you will be shown a few different options and prices from several insurance companies.
Because of the large number of vehicles on the road, it is essential to have adequate vehicle insurance in Ohio. Even though some auto insurance standards have changed, the need for all drivers to have auto insurance coverage has not. If you reside in Ohio, you may quickly receive a car insurance quote for your vehicle in less than 10 minutes.
When thinking about buying affordable auto insurance in Ohio, you need to consider a few things:
- Are you making payment son your car? If so, you will need to buy full coverage to protect your vehicle in case of an accident.
- Do you have a family or plan on having children? Then you will want to buy higher limits. Your wages will be garnished if you cause an accident and don’t have enough insurance.
Ohio Insurance Companies List
The best insurance companies in Ohio offer different packages based on their customers’ needs. The larger insurance companies will usually be priced higher, but they will help you more than the smaller companies in case of an accident. On the other hand, smaller, cheaper auto insurance companies will take longer to repair your car, may not defend you in case of an accident, and may have more exclusions than larger companies. Some of the larger insurance companies in Ohio are:
- State Farm
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc
- Allstate Corp